Monday, February 21, 2011

A Relaxing Sunday

     Well, I have dropped the ball and have forgotten to blog lately .My camera has been missing for a while, then I also forgot to take it with me to our events. I could have just written about our events, but having pictures make it so much better.
      So here was one of our relaxing Sundays that we spent together yesterday. We usually go to church as a family, make brunch, and then hang out all day together. This past Sunday we didn't quite make it to church and decide to lay around all day together. It was great. Stevie and I had a blast watching Daddy play Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, took naps, and hang out some more. Nothing better than hanging out with each other being a family.
    God has blessed us so much, we are very lucky that doing nothing can make a great day! I plan on being better and making more blogs, just got to get in the routine of it!  I love documenting our lives, it is like our family album. More soon. Much love to you all.
 Stevie looking at the camera, as he is playing on the floor.
 Stephen playing Wii
 Stevie watching Daddy lose one of his guys
 Stevie watching Daddy up close. (We had to move the ottoman in front of the TV because Stevie keeps wanting to mess with the DVD player)
Stevie playing with is cell phone.