Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introducing Ethan Isaiah

On Monday, August 29,2011, I was at school and having contractions. My contractions started to get about 5 minutes apart in the last hour and half of school, so I decided to call my doctor. She said for me to come into Lakeside Hospital and so Stephen and I headed there. At first we just thought it was false labor and then my contractions kept coming on stronger, my Doctor thought it was the beginning of active labor and decided to take me in for my c-section at 7:30pm. She could have sent me home, but I would have been back, so at 7:36pm Ethan Isaiah was born! He was 9lbs 3oz, which I figured he would be big and 20 inches tall. We are doing well and blessed to have him! He looks exactly like Stevie!
 Stephen and I before they prep me for surgery.

 They just started and I am all smiles!
 Getting Ethan out!





 Such a BIG boy!
 He looks so much like Stevie!



 Daddy and Ethan
 Mommy and Ethan

 Dr.Evans and us! She does great work!

 Ethan and his first sponge bath... he was not excited for it.





 Gotta wash the hair.

 Love these ones!