Friday, June 14, 2013

Ethan's first Haircut

Today I cut Stevie's hair so it would be cooler for him in the summer. Stevie gets a few M&Ms after his haircut and of course Ethan wanted some. Stevie was nice enough to share, but Ethan kept sitting down on the stool wanting his haircut. I said, "Do you want your haircut?" and he shook his head yes. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to cut his hair yet since he hasn't had his hair cut, but he kept persisting to get it cut. So I did it. He did a really good job of sitting there while I cut it, at the end he was done with me doing it but I wanted to make sure it was even is some spots. He looks like a young little man. Can't believe how big he is getting. The boys then got in the pool to get all the hair off of them, I need to invest in some hair capes.