Friday, October 18, 2013

Huntington, CA Dinner at the beach

Today we flew into California for a well needed vacation and wedding. We arrived at 10:05am and of course I got the flu. I had the worst headache and stomach problems. So when we got to the hotel, I went straight to Zach and Falisha's room to lay down, (our room wasn't ready yet). I was able to sleep somewhat and also felt somewhat better. Stephen and the rest of them went to the beach to hang out, our hotel was right across the street! Around 3pm, Stephen came to check on me and we decided to get something for me to eat. We got some fries and split a hamburger. We then walked to the beach to lay there and enjoy some ocean view. I was beginning to feel somewhat better. Then we headed back to the hotel room to get ready for the "rehearsal dinner" that they were doing at the beach. They had fish tacos, rice and beans---all very yummy. They had a bonfire pit at the beach where we then continued to hang out and watch the sunset. It was amazing. Later on, we all went to Main Street to a few bars to hang out and check out the town. Not too bad of a night and I am glad that I got somewhat better, so it wasn't a day wasted. :)