Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Santa Letters

Over break we wrote our Santa letters. I got the idea from my co-worker, Rebecca. The boys were excited to write letters to Santa telling him what they wanted. They did pretty good. I worked with Stevie in sounding out the letters, I didn't correct him, I wanted him to tell me and write out the letters  he hears, he did pretty good. For Ethan, I did dots and he traced over my writing, but he told me what to write. Noah scribbled all over, but then told me what he wanted. They turned out really cute. Josiah will have to write one when he gets older, he just sat by and watched while he munched on crackers.
I wrote one and the boys enjoyed listening to mine, but Stephen wrote his a few days later and I really enjoyed his. He is so good! Love my boys!!