Monday, November 14, 2016

Matthew Henry is born!!!

Today we went in for the birth of Matthew Henry. We named him Matthew Henry for the book of Matthew and Henry after my Dad. I figured that he would not come out until his scheduled date, but you never know. He did give me quite a few contractions for the past month, but nothing consistent. Once in the delivery room, the doctor saw some scar tissue on my stomach muscles, but not really any on my uterus, which is good. He was delivered at 7:20am and weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz!! He is certainly our biggest baby. He is 21" for his length and has brown hair! So we will see if it turns blonde later on or if he will stay brown. He is absolutely adorable. He looks like his brothers for sure! So is in love and still in shock that we have another baby. SO BLESSED!!!