Thursday, March 24, 2011

Steive's First Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to My Stevie! Happy Birthday to You!! Today started off with Stevie being on the news for "First Birthdays" and then he went to daycare. He brought treats for breakfast, bagels and strawberry cream cheese (a fav of Stevie's). They sang him Happy Birthday and he received books from Jessica (his daycare teacher). We played when we got home and practiced taking steps, (yep, we are taking a few steps here and there)!! We ate dinner together and then headed off to bed. A nice quiet night with the family and this Saturday we will have his party! Can't wait!
   I can't believe it has already been a year, it goes too fast! My little baby boy is getting so big. I pray that he have many more wonderful years to come! Can't wait to make many more memories with him. God love him, he is the best. Thank you Lord for sending me an angel!

 Stevie has been taking some steps this past week!

On the News!!