Sunday, March 27, 2011

Upstream

Barb and Walt were in town for Stevie's birthday so we all went out to dinner for the evening. We went to Upstream. It has some good food, but of course everything that I wanted I couldn't have which is the crab legs and shrimp. Pregnant women are only allowed to have about 6oz a week (due to the mercury levels in seafood) and I had quite a bit the night before, so I couldn't eat anymore. Stevie's and this pregnancy have both caused me to crave crab legs. Talking about it is making me want them now! (lol) Dinner was fun, Sydney and Nick were there also. Stevie did really good, he usually does in restaurants, but none of the pictures turned out of him so that is why there are none of him. Bummer. But a fun night with fam!!
 Nick's dinner, it was pork something

 Barb and Walt
 Sydney and her lettuce wrap

Stephen and his jambalaya.