Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stevie's Birthday Party!!!

 For Stevie's 2nd Birthday we decided to have the party at 11:30am. This way is would be before nap time, since that is extremely important! We had family over, had a taco bar, presents, and cake. It was a wonderful day for Stevie. I made his cake, I got the idea from Pinterest. It was yummy, from what I hear. Since Stephen and I can't eat any of it. I did put some in the freezer for after lent. :) He loved the cake and pulled one of the trucks off it before family came.

 The boys eating lunch!

 Another shot of the cake with the number candle on it!
Below is Nick (his birthday too and Steph's birthday is the next day, then it is my Dad's after her's)


The birthday boys!!!

 Lots of presents! Stevie loved opening them and wanted to play with all of them right away. When he opened one that had clothes in it he said "No, No..." and step away from the box. It was too funny.
 He is on a Shrek kick right now, got all 4 from his aunt and grandpa
 In a complete daze...so many presents...lol

 Ethan helping Daddy with the cords for the camara


 Finally getting to play with one of them.
 Stevie did not want to do cake, he wanted to play.




 So happy!!!


 After nap, finally eating some cake. He loved it!!



 Out for Nick's Birthday, not many pictures. My fault...too busy talking. :)