Saturday, May 19, 2012

Julie's Diaper Shower

This morning we had Julie's Diaper shower. We served egg casserole muffins (which I failed to get a picture of), fruit, punch, and cookie cake. We kept is nice and simple. We all chatted and relaxed with some good food. The boys had fun playing with her kids' toys. Also Stevie enjoyed eating the cookie and punch since he doesn' t get that kind of stuff often.
 My first diaper cake. It turned out pretty good, a couple of things that I would do differently the next time, but I am pretty impressed. I think it looks amazing. The beginning of their son's first name will start with a letter "M" Al little hint for everyone.
 I kept the diaper cake simple with scrapbook stickers and the travel baby soaps. I think adding all the shoes and everything on it makes it a little insane, but that's my opinion.

 The full shot of it below.

 Isaac and Ethan playing together.



 The punch is very yummy and Grandma gave Stevie a drink of hers. Ethan was grabbing for it, but "No, No" said Stevie. It is cherry limeade sherbet, sprite, and berries. Yum, Yum!!!



 Ethan had to play with Baby M new toy.
 Stevie loved looking in her presents.

 Getting to be a big boy