Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blue Mountain Tour Concert

Stephen and I went to the Blue Mountain Concert! It was an amazing show with Matt Maher and Brandon Heath. We enjoyed the music of them, the Church Sisters and also the poetry rapper. We ran into some friends and sat with them, didn't get a picture of them..bummer. We had a blast though and went to Applebee's for dessert. It was a fun date night out for us. Julie watched the boys for us while we went out. It was a wonderful time! Loved that they played my song ,"Hold Us Together"

 These boys were so excited and dancing all over the place, it was too cute!
 Matt Maher
 Brandon Heath
 The poetry rapper, I forgot his name, but very entertaining
 A picture of me because I am always the one taking photos...:)

 Stephen a little annoyed with me as he tries to eat his yummy dessert!!