Saturday, October 20, 2012

My 30th Birthday Party

My 30th birthday is this coming Tuesday and so we had my party tonight. We started off at Hiro's Restaurant and got some good sushi. It was amazing! Lots of good conversation, food, and fun. We had the party room so we had plenty of space and room to be loud...lol. After dinner the waiter brought out some fortune cookies, which all said, "You will soon meet another Prasch BOY!" Our family and friends had no idea that we had known since the 20 week ultrasound isn't until October 30th. I went to the doctor on Oct.  2 and they asked if they could peek...so I found out and later that night I surprised Stephen with the news. And we have kept it a secret ever since. After Hiro's we went to Maplewood Bowling and bowled a couple of games and had some yummy cake. I decided to get 2 cakes because not everyone likes German Chocolate cake so I also got Peanut Butter Reese Torte...both were very YUMMY!!! It was a good night and the boys had a babysitter named Sara and she said she had a blast.




















This was the box that I gave Stephen the day I found out. He was surprised and loved it.