Friday, August 30, 2013

Anoles!

For Labor day weekend, I decided to bring home the anoles from school. They are small lizards and the boys loved them! They loved holding them and the anoles did a great job of relaxing on their arm. Ethan was more of the loud one with them which caused them to jump a bit. Stevie held 5 of the 8 because he wanted a family of them like his. He said the names of them were, Mommy, Daddy, Stevie, Ethan, and Noah. It was too cute. The boys like holding them each day and we even went to Petco to get crickets to feed them. Both were very sad to see them leave and asked when they would be back. I told them I would bring them home again soon.
For the weekend we also went to the splash park, Dave and Busters and Blair,NE. We just mainly checked out the town. It was a great weekend, I even a got a pedicure and lunch with Julie. Of course, I didn't take pictures of the weekend, which I am so bummed about.