Monday, September 9, 2013

7 years of Marriage

Tonight we celebrated 7 years of marriage. We didn't really do gifts since we are going to California in October, but we decided to go out to eat. I do plan on getting Stephen wool socks since 7 years is wool, but I forgot my wallet and couldn't stop to get it after work..lol. So he will get them late..lol. We asked Julie and Shane to babysit for us while we went to Sushi Japan. We have never been there before and went because it's close to our house and also we had a gift card. We enjoyed our dinner very much. The chef created a dragon with our sushi, it looked too amazing to eat. The dragon's tongue was octopus, which we both tried. Never again will I eat it, but at least I can say I tried it. After dinner we went to Applebee's for dessert, it was also very yummy! I was very full by the end of the night.
I am truly grateful that God has blessed me more than I deserve. Stephen is the best husband ever and I couldn't image my life without him. I am truly honored to be his wife and can't wait for the many more years...many more memories to come. Love you My Love!!