Monday, November 18, 2013

Setting up the Christmas tree

Tonight we set up the Christmas tree. I usually like to do it a month before Christmas this way we have it up for a while, since Thanksgiving is late this year, I decided why not tonight. I was going to do it after we put the boys down, but then I said something about the tree and Stevie couldn't get his mind off of it..lol. So we put it up together. I mainly set it up while the boys played in the tree box. Once I got the ribbon on, I showed them how to put the ornaments on, they did a great job, of course they were all down low..lol. I eventually took some here and there to move up while they were getting more to put on the tree. Once we finished it, it was time for bed and before they had their story, they asked if they could go down once more to look at the tree. :) It was pretty cute.