Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blessing Number 5!

     On March 9th in the evening, I decided to take a pregnancy test since I was little late. I really didn't think I was pregnant and thought I was just late due to stress from work. Well, it came up positive and I ran downstairs to show Stephen, he was a little surprised since I didn't tell him I was taking it. I was on Spring break, so I called my Doctor and they wanted me for a blood test. My test came back good and so they wanted me to do a repeat on Wednesday to make sure things were doubling. On Wednesday, my results only rose 70% which isn't bad, but they were worried because of what happened last time and called me in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed a small baby at 5 weeks 5 days with a heartbeat of 99, they thought that was low, but figured that it just started today. So they still wanted me to come back in a week to see how the baby was progressing, at 6 weeks 5 days the heartbeat was 131! Yeah and he was also measuring at 7 weeks. They said everything looked good and decided to have me come back in 4 weeks.
        On April 17, I went for my regular checkup, they found the heartbeat with the doppler- 169! She struggled at first, but  the baby is only a little over an inch big. So excited, we sent out photo cards again, like we do with all our other babies. My sister took the photo, so hard to get the boys to look at the camera all at once. Very blessed and we continue to pray that the baby grows strong and healthy. God certainly spoils us!!