Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!

Stephen turned 31 yesterday! We usually have a BBQ party, but this year we decided to keep it low key and just go out to dinner with a few friends. We all went to Outback Steakhouse and then came back to our place for the yummy ice cream cake that I only make once a year. Stephen had a great birthday and he told me he didn't really want anything, but I had to get him something.. I got him a new Wii game, Masters (a golf game for the Wii)  Nothing too big, but at least it was something that he liked. We plan on playing it tonight after we put Stevie to bed.
 Sydney and Faith posing for the camera
 Jessica and Sam
 Aaron and Julie
 Lesley and Me, Drew her husband couldn't come until later.
 The Birthday Boy and me (I absolutely hate my hair, remind me to never do it  that way again!)
 Stevie eating some fruit


 I love this one of the kids!
 This was NOT enough crab legs, but I had to settled for it..they were yummy!

 Stevie sitting on the sofa watching Toy Story for a while
 The yummy ice cream cake!