Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sam and Jessica's BBQ

On Saturday we went to Sam and Jessica's for a BBQ. It was so HOT out, we mainly stayed inside while some others hung out in the heat. It was a good time, got to see many friend and Stevie got to play with some other kiddos. We didn't stay too long due to the heat and that Stevie didn't take too long of a nap that day. It was a good time, I am bummed that I didn't get a picture of Sam and Jessica, they were all over the place.

 Owen pushing Stevie in the swing.
 My son is NOT drinking a coke, it wasn't open, but it was cold and cooled him off from being outside.
 Some of my girls, Heidi, Amber, and Lesley
 One of Stevie's daycare friends, Kiernan
 Her changing Stevie! :)



 Carole and Addison
My best friend, Lesley, who is due October 25... don't we look cute with our bumps.