Monday, July 4, 2011

Mo's 4th of July Celebration

Well, last night we went to our friend's annual 4th of July Celebration. It has gotten so big now, that we do it out in the country. I can't believe we used to do it in the city limits! There was probably about 500 people there, lots of food, and ONE FULL hour of fireworks display...its the BEST show on Earth!!!! We got to see many friends and of course I wish I would have taken more photos, but I was busy chatting with people. Good times!






 Taking a break from running around.
 Getting a picture of us in our Old Navy shirts.. I know I am a dork, but don't we look cute! (Isn't my Husband a good sport..gotta love him!)

 Jessica, Lindsey, and her son Owie
 Stevie giving Faith a big hug.


 Watching the fireworks, a little unsure.




One of my favorites, the Texas Rattle Snakes