Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Coming home from the Hospital...again!

Well, we left the hospital last Thursday and brought the baby home. On Friday evening I started to feel some pain in my right lung which hurt really bad when I inhaled. I thought it would eventually go away, but late Friday night I was in major pain and yet I still thought I would be fine. Finally, Saturday morning I called my doctor and he thought it might be a blood clot in my right lung. Scary! So we had to go to the ER for them to look into it. They checked me over by doing many blood samples, ultrasounds, CAT scans, EKG, and more blood. They didn't see any clots, thank GOD. But they assumed with all my symptoms that it was pneumonia. So I was admitted again into the hospital and plus with all the antibiotics, pain meds, I had to pump and dump..no breastfeeding Ethan at all. :( As the day went on I started to run a fever of 102.4, so I wasn't allowed to have the boys up, which I didn't want to risk getting them sick anyways. It was heartbreaking to not see them but as I got better and had some antibiotics in my system, Ethan was able to visit the next day for a short while. It was the best feeling. I got out yesterday and  have more meds to take, but I hope to fully recover from this and the c-section. All in time. Thank goodness for our family and that they were able to watch Stevie and Ethan so Stephen could be with me, they are such a blessing!


 Stephen had brought in my camera for me to look at pictures of them, so I could see what they were doing while I was in the hospitall. Such a good man!
 Below are all the pictures that Sydney took, she is new to the picture taking world, pretty good for a 5 year old!







 My parents brought in Ethan for a while after they said it was ok, I was nervous about seeing him because I didn't want to get him sick, but they had me on 3 antibiotics at that time for a full day and I had no fever. It was pretty emotional for me since I just met him not long ago.




 The day I  got home!!