Thursday, September 1, 2011

Going home today!

 Today was our last day at the hospital! We had Stevie at daycare and hung out most of the day and left around 1:00pm. Ethan is doing very well and is such a blessing. I am still shocked that I have 2 boys now. So blessed and lucky. God is amazing and certainly does have a plan. Now comes the challenge of taking care of them both. I have been nervous about it, but everything will fall into place and I will learn in time. I just hope that I recover completely since Stevie wants me to hold him, I am not able to lift him at all. Which I don't plan on doing, but you can't always have it that way.  We pretty much came home and relaxed until Stevie got home from daycare and then ate dinner and played. Stevie is very curious about who he is and why he is here.  He will get used to him here soon.






 Getting ready for our first car ride!

 These pictures came out blurry.. ugg!


 Stevie sporting his Big Bro shirt, I still need to get a picture of them together and him wearing it.

 Stevie pulling on Ethan's hat


 These are pictures that the hospital took, they are so cute. We didn't purchase any because I thought they were too much, plus my friend is coming down to take his photos. They don't look too bad for taking a picture of the computer!