Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Playing around



 Stevie using his Daddy as a jungle gym :) He would stand on the ottoman and Daddy would flip him over. It was really cute!







Stephen holding Ethan. He has been having some screaming evenings. It has not been fun. I am changing my diet to the mspi diet to see if that helps. He can be fussy after he eats sometimes, so we are hoping that is the cause of it and that it is not colic. Time will tell, I plan on trying this for a while to see if we have any positive results. 
 I am not one to use the "nuk" but at this point anything to stop the screaming.
 
 Stevie likes to use my ipod for flashcards and for youtube videos. Here  I was showing him how to move the cards wit his finger and he decided to use my finger to move them. It was cute and funny. Over the course of Stevie's life we have read many books, flashcards, sign language and yet he has recessed in his speech. He was saying about 5 words and now chooses not to say any. It has been heartbreaking for me, but I am hoping that he is just focused on his motor skills and eventually the verbal will catch up. Next Wednesday, he will be observed by a speech path. for further instruction/services.
Stevie doing it on his own.